Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    :n00b:

Do you tell all those people about the 4 safety rules or do you just not have time or give up after you see things like that all the time? :dunno:

Also it must be tough to tell is someone is trying to rob the store or if he just has no clue how to handle a gun safely.
    I would draw at those people anytime they point a gun at me.They would understand it's serious to point a gun at someone. :rolleyes:

Today I reached over the counter and turned his hand towards the floor. He then looked down the barrel. I took the gun, put it back into the case, and told him to shop elsewhere.

I hope a robber is familiar with their gun. Whenever I see someone looking confusingly at the gun in their hand before they point it at me I know they are just dumb. I assume a robber wouldn't be so confused. :dunno:

It gets really scary when someone lifts up their shirt, pulls a gun out of their waistband, points it at me, and then asks its sale value. I always think they are trying to rob me. I can't even tell you how many times these guns are loaded. :n00b:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Very true.
    Also some people dont obey them even after they are taught those rules. :rolleyes:

And those are the people who lack common sense. Example: it's not one of the rules to unload and safely store all firearms when you're consuming alcohol. Yet I do both of those things before ANY alcohol touches my lips. Always. Once that round is fired you can't get it back. Common sense....

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Today I reached over the counter and turned his hand towards the floor. He then looked down the barrel. I took the gun, put it back into the case, and told him to shop elsewhere.

I hope a robber is familiar with their gun. Whenever I see someone looking confusingly at the gun in their hand before they point it at me I know they are just dumb. I assume a robber wouldn't be so confused. :dunno:

It gets really scary when someone lifts up their shirt, pulls a gun out of their waistband, points it at me, and then asks its sale value. I always think they are trying to rob me. I can't even tell you how many times these guns are loaded. :n00b:

that is beyond terrifying.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Yeah I imagine it's hard not to shot someone by accident.
    If I visit a gun shop I always make sure I make all my moves slowly.
    Like if I have to reach to get a wallet from inside a jacket or something like that.I always make sure it's clear my hands are empty when I enter the store.
    Even if I visit a knife shop.I make sure I talk to the guy before I pull out a knife right away and THEN talk to him.
    I always figure that would make the employees less stressed and could keep me from getting shot. :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Like if I have to reach to get a wallet from inside a jacket or something like that.I always make sure it's clear my hands are empty when I enter the store.
    Even if I visit a knife shop.I make sure I talk to the guy before I pull out a knife right away and THEN talk to him.
    I always figure that would make the employees less stressed and could keep me from getting shot. :dunno:

Sylvain that just shows that you have a brain. It baffles me how some people are still alive with all the stupid things they do. I can only attribute it to pure dumb luck.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County

The problem Sylvain, is that you are using common sense. Most people simply don't think. :twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom