Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Yours are slightly more acceptable seeing as how you're not a native English speaker. Hell, I make mistakes too sometimes. I just edit my posts really quick before anyone notices :D

YEAH, what she said. I missed that one. I'm hanging my head in shame.:laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

:):

Yours are slightly more acceptable seeing as how you're not a native English speaker. Hell, I make mistakes too sometimes. I just edit my posts really quick before anyone notices :D

If you saw the things I write in French you would think im not a French native speaker either. :n00b:
    I speak way better French than I speak English but my English grammar is sometimes better than my French grammar. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well I need some rest.
    I noticed the more tired I am the more mistakes I do in English.
    If im really sleepy and talking to my girlfriend she cant understand half the things I say. :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :):

If you saw the things I write in French you would think im not a French native speaker either. :n00b:
    I speak way better French than I speak English but my English grammar is sometimes better than my French grammar. :dunno:

Maybe that's because you don't feel like you have to practice speaking your native language. However with English being a second language for you, you feel like you have to be perfect with it. I know that's how I am with other languages I speak (or sort of speak)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Maybe that's because you don't feel like you have to practice speaking your native language. However with English being a second language for you, you feel like you have to be perfect with it. I know that's how I am with other languages I speak (or sort of speak)

Yeah especially if im speaking with native speakers.
    I worry less if I have to speak English with some German people because I know they make mistakes as well and might not even notice all my own mistakes.
    With native speakers I know they notice all the mistaks even if they're trying not to judge me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom