Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yes, but it's more complicate for me to come now that I have been thrown out of the country. :rolleyes:
    So I have no idea when that will happen.
    Im also not looking forward to deal with US gov. officials again. :n00b:

Any way you can go to the US Embassy and get things straightened out in advance?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Any way you can go to the US Embassy and get things straightened out in advance?

Yes I will have to do that.Before I could come without having to go to the Embassy.
    Not anymore since I met "officer friendly". :xmad:
    But even if I do that they could still deny me access to the country at the last minute once I land over there.
    Last time I had a valid travel authorization that I got before leaving.I even had to pay for it and still they decided not to let me in.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yes I will have to do that.Before I could come without having to go to the Embassy.
    Not anymore since I met "officer friendly". :xmad:
    But even if I do that they could still deny me access to the country at the last minute once I land over there.
    Last time I had a valid travel authorization that I got before leaving.I even had to pay for it and still they decided not to let me in.

Why didn't you get a visa? That states your purpose for entering the country and the time you expect to stay?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Yep, Granny's aren't meant to stay up all hours of the night and be expected to be fully functional during the day. :faint:
    I hear that! My wife is a teacher, so she has summer's 'off', which means extra time with the grandson. It's okay though... cuz they always go home after a while (We do not have enough energy for a newborn anymore lol)

Not here, I was working on paperwork all day that will probably never be seen by human eyes again.:noway:

What kind of work do you do Sam?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I hear that! My wife is a teacher, so she has summer's 'off', which means extra time with the grandson. It's okay though... cuz they always go home after a while (We do not have enough energy for a newborn anymore lol)

What kind of work do you do Sam?

Sales for a company that makes Plastic Lumber. Title is National Accounts Manager, but it's just me and one other guy that handles the entire US.

My daughter says my job is to drive around and talk to people.:D

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Sales for a company that makes Plastic Lumber. Title is National Accounts Manager, but it's just me and one other guy that handles the entire US.

My daughter says my job is to drive around and talk to people.:D

Laminate stuff? like decking? nifty!
    Talking/sales is a craft!
    I was self employed for 8 years working out of the house. I became a hermit and hadn't realized it until I went back to work for a company and it was like 'work' having to think about 'how to act' in a social setting for a good 6 months lol. It was bizarre.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

Lizucky? Exactly where is that? :D I'm thinking southern IN but could be way off.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Laminate stuff? like decking? nifty!
    Talking/sales is a craft!
    I was self employed for 8 years working out of the house. I became a hermit and hadn't realized it until I went back to work for a company and it was like 'work' having to think about 'how to act' in a social setting for a good 6 months lol. It was bizarre.

I can't work in an office. I have been in outside sales since 1989. I spent one year working in an office while serving a non-compete. Hated every minute of it.:noway:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Lizucky? Exactly where is that? :D I'm thinking southern IN but could be way off.

Lizton. 20 mi. west of Indy off I74 (between danville and lebanon)
    Liztucky was my attempt at being ambiguous when I became a mod... but now I just screwed that up by replying here :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom