Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Just read about your Docs visit, HandK. I had one that was removed a few years ago. They had to go about 3/8's of an inch into my face just below my left eye. Eventually every thing turned out ok. I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

Thank you DB, I think so too! And glad it turned out well for you! :rockwoot::D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Were glad every thing worked out to --- what would i do with out my SunShine !!!!
    Thanks, me too :D I thought it was a blackhead until my SiL said it wasn't and I should get it checked out. The doc said in a few more months it would have wrapped around my op
    :Doc nerves in my eye and I would have lost the eye. I'd have been a real pirate. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thanks, me too :D I thought it was a blackhead until my SiL said it wasn't and I should get it checked out. The doc said in a few more months it would have wrapped around my op
    :Doc nerves in my eye and I would have lost the eye. I'd have been a real pirate. :D

ARRRRRRG! Well glad you didn't and you got it in time! :D

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    OMG i'm glad you didnt wait -- my grand father did and they had to cut out his eye and his nose , that was in 1962 .. he lived 30 years with a hole (no eye or nose)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The FiL may have surgery tomorrow on kidneys. The heart doctor didnt clear him but the kidney guy says there is no choice but to cut. So we have a doctor fight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom