• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Btw my family is pretty good. Anyone know how to restrain a 2 year old without the neighbors calling CPS?

He has broken paracord and has chewed through an entire roll of duct tape...ok, his 4 year old brother may have helped :( :)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Morning Uncle HandK :wavey: How are you this fine Monday morning?

Good Morning Uncle Shadow!! Just four days and a wake up and you will be off to the land of the moose's !!:rockwoot::D I'm eating Mc'Ds but didn't want to say it in front of Mrs. G! :( She can't for an hour! I know how that is! And if she is like my Wife when her feet hit the floor in the am she needs to eat! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Are you having blood work done Mrs. G?? :dunno:
    no I have one pill I have to take on an empty stomach, I always forget to take it until I get hungry in the morning. So now I must wait my hour.

Hypothyroidism can explain so many other issues I am having and after getting my levels back to normal, I may be able to go off some of my other meds. I won't hold my breath, but it would be nice

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good Morning Uncle Shadow!! Just four days and a wake up and you will be off to the land of the moose's !!:rockwoot::D I'm eating Mc'Ds but didn't want to say it in front of Mrs. G! :( She can't for an hour! I know how that is! And if she is like my Wife when her feet hit the floor in the am she needs to eat! :D
    :laugh:

eat your McDucks.. it's really ok. My own fault, if I had eaten at 4am or even 5am, I'd be good to go now

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    no I have one pill I have to take on an empty stomach, I always forget to take it until I get hungry in the morning. So now I must wait my hour.

Hypothyroidism can explain so many other issues I am having and after getting my levels back to normal, I may be able to go off some of my other meds. I won't hold my breath, but it would be nice

Yup! My wife has to take the same thing! The amount of meds she has to take is horrible!! Our cost just for her meds is about $1000.00 a month! :(

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yup! My wife has to take the same thing! The amount of meds she has to take is horrible!! Our cost just for her meds is about $1000.00 a month! :(
    mine isn't that bad yet. It's a few hundred though. hubby was watching me get my meds out last night and couldn't believe the handful. He had to ask what they were all for. I've told him before but he forgets. 5 at night and 1 in the morning. It isn't that bad I guess.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    mine isn't that bad yet. It's a few hundred though. hubby was watching me get my meds out last night and couldn't believe the handful. He had to ask what they were all for. I've told him before but he forgets. 5 at night and 1 in the morning. It isn't that bad I guess.

The major part of the money goes for her Insulin!! That runs about $600.00 a month! :( I wish she didn't have to take it! not because of the money but just wish she didn't have that problem! :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom