Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Do What????
    That's what I said. They shut off my internet for a day. My "crime" was downloading a copy of a game that I paid $50 for. My dvd of the game was scratched, so I downloaded a new copy. I still used the activation code that I purchased, so I really don't see the harm.

It's comforting to know that the internet company is monitoring everything that I do. They shut it off within 10 minutes of me downloading it. :xmad:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That's what I said. They shut off my internet for a day. My "crime" was downloading a copy of a game that I paid $50 for. My dvd of the game was scratched, so I downloaded a new copy. I still used the activation code that I purchased, so I really don't see the harm.

It's comforting to know that they internet company is monitoring everything that I do. They shut it off within 10 minutes of me downloading it. :xmad:

Really??? I have never heard of that happening. Who is your ISP??? I'll be sure to avoid them.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Really??? I have never heard of that happening. Who is your ISP??? I'll be sure to avoid them.
    New Wave Communications. They are one of the most worthless companies in existence. I would rather give my money to the IRS than this POS company. My internet goes out at least once a month for a day or two. Last year they put a new cable from the road to my house in. It laid on top of the ground for months before they finally buried it.

EDIT: when they did bury the line a six year old was operating the heavy equipment. I took a picture. I will try to find it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    New Wave Communications. They are one of the most worthless companies in existence. I would rather give my money to the IRS than this POS company. My internet goes out at least once a month for a day or two. Last year they put a new cable from the road to my house in. It laid on top of the ground for months before they finally buried it.

EDIT: when they did bury the line a six year old was operating the heavy equipment. I took a picture. I will try to find it.

WOW!!! I have a Mom & Pop company here for my ISP, but it works fairly well. I will have a day or two a month with problems, but 95% of the time I'm good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom