• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    would like to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head after I drink a bottle of NyQuil.........to bad it ain't gonna happen!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Brought breakfast for my guys this morning. I'm such a good boss. ;)
    can you be my boss for the day?
    would like to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my head after I drink a bottle of NyQuil.........to bad it ain't gonna happen!
    work work work
    yes I said it
    work work work
    see you in an hour or so

I found this cool little function on my phone. I don't have to type text messages anymore, I just talk and it types it in for me. :D
    think I can get around the no texting law that way?

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    can you be my boss for the day?

work work work
    yes I said it
    work work work
    see you in an hour or so

I found this cool little function on my phone. I don't have to type text messages anymore, I just talk and it types it in for me. :D

Yup, that's pry what it's for.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

There's a no texting law :dunno:

:whistle:

There also be a no reading a book that you're sitting on your steering wheel while you drive law too :xmad:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I had seen the little speaker there but never tried it out. It really does do a good job of typing exactly what I say too. Tested it out last night. It won't type curse words though. First letter then *** for the remainder. That blows. :D

That's really cool. If you say laugh out loud, does it write lol? :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    There's a no texting law :dunno:

:whistle:

There also be a no reading a book that you're sitting on your steering wheel while you drive law too :xmad:

I was behind one of those on 65 last night. She fiddled with the sunshade to block the sun, which I thought was bothering her eyes. Then when I finally could get around her I saw a book on her steering wheel. She used the sunshade to block the sun from her book. Couldn't even drive the speed limit. Was doing 50 and nothing in front of her. If I didn't have the boy with me I might have been tempted to do something to wake her up.
    Was a bad night, went shoe shopping for the boy and he is worse than I am at picking out shoes. Plus the fact he has officially moved into mens sizes which makes them more expensive and a lot more choices. I finally sat down and told him you have 5 minutes or we leave with what I pick out.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    well, I got Kenna dressed for the day sans shoes and her hair being brushed. Now for me, damn the twinkle my nose move didn't work.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    I had seen the little speaker there but never tried it out. It really does do a good job of typing exactly what I say too. Tested it out last night. It won't type curse words though. First letter then *** for the remainder. That blows. :D

You can change it in your settings to recognize curse words. Not that you should :nono:
    :laugh::laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom