• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Thanks guys. It is always nice to know your not the only one that has to go through this stuff. I love my parents, but since my divorce, my son and I have lived with them so I could finish school and then catch up on debts. I gets really hard some times. Thanks SEIndSAM for the prayers.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I had forgotten how funny puppies are. Then we got these two a couple'a weeks ago, they've maded me laugh daily. :laugh6:

Yep! I get allot of joy outta her! she is just too funny most of the time! and being a boxer there are two or three times a day that her upper lip will stick to her gums and and she has a smile with half her teeth showing that is just too funny! :D

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Thanks guys. It is always nice to know your not the only one that has to go through this stuff. I love my parents, but since my divorce, my son and I have lived with them so I could finish school and then catch up on debts. I gets really hard some times. Thanks SEIndSAM for the prayers.

If it weren't for my parents, all of us would go without a lot. We are so thankful to have them. :woot:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Yep! I get allot of joy outta her! she is just too funny most of the time! and being a boxer there are two or three times a day that her upper lip will stick to her gums and and she has a smile with half her teeth showing that is just too funny! :D

I love that smile. One of our new ones, is boxer and lab. She is a hoot.

Last edited:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The wife and I worked two jobs for most of our lives! it was hard raising kids, her Mom always bought for the kids and us for that matter, that women had the biggest heart, she is missed, we all need help now and then! :D

my Mom was the same. Bought a lot of things for the girls. Still helped me up until she died this year. I still owe her money. I miss talking to her more than anything.

I lived with my parents after my divorce too. I've been there and done that, I know the pain of not being able to provide. Be thankful she can and is willing to. One day she won't be here.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    my Mom was the same. Bought a lot of things for the girls. Still helped me up until she died this year. I still owe her money. I miss talking to her more than anything.

I lived with my parents after my divorce too. I've been there and done that, I know the pain of not being able to provide. Be thankful she can and is willing to. One day she won't be here.

Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes I get so frustrated I loose site of what is truly important.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Allot of husbands don't have a good relationship with their Mother in Law, Mine was the best! she always told her mind and expected the same from me! their was nothing I wouldn't do for her and the same came from her to me/us. She is loved and greatly missed and on the other hand my Mom lives rite here in town but I'm lucky to see her once or twice a year! and the fewer the better for me!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Allot of husbands don't have a good relationship with their Mother in Law, Mine was the best! she always told her mind and expected the same from me! their was nothing I wouldn't do for her and the same came from her to me/us. She is loved and greatly missed and on the other hand my Mom lives rite here in town but I'm lucky to see her once or twice a year! and the fewer the better for me!

Hey Buddy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom