• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Checkin in again.... One day, maybe, I'll have time to stick around for a conversation!

HI ya Kick,

I admire you wanting to pay the bills and keep your wife home with the kids, but don't work yourself to death. Hubby and I have been working multiple jobs for over 8 years now and it's really beginning to take it's toll on us. Of course we're twice your age so I guess you can look forward to working multiple jobs for about 16 years before you feel like this. :stickpoke:

Serious, you have to have a balance and enjoy your family. Money isn't everything.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    HI ya Kick,

I admire you wanting to pay the bills and keep your wife home with the kids, but don't work yourself to death. Hubby and I have been working multiple jobs for over 8 years now and it's really beginning to take it's toll on us. Of course we're twice your age so I guess you can look forward to working multiple jobs for about 16 years before you feel like this. :stickpoke:

Serious, you have to have a balance and enjoy your family. Money isn't everything.

Very Very true. I'm just trying to get caught up and ahead of the game while she is still working. I hope to slow down some once she is at home. Then hopefully I will be able to keep it to about 60 hours a week for the next 2-3 years. By then, I will be topped out on my pay scale at work and I will be down to 40!!!!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    go out for lunch. If you need advice on where to eat I can help with that too.:D

yeah, where's a good place for someone not dressed very well and hair flying all over.. let's just say I barely ran a comb through it this morning :D

rayne, it has to be done and I always seem to draw the short straw.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    alright, I am off for lunch... then home... maybe a quick nap before the kid gets home from school..

I've got about an hour before lunch time and then NAP TIME! Hopefully the wife gets home from the doctor soon and I'll be on break the rest of the day :rockwoot:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    yeah, where's a good place for someone not dressed very well and hair flying all over.. let's just say I barely ran a comb through it this morning :D

rayne, it has to be done and I always seem to draw the short straw.

sorry it's so late. dont' choose a place by how you look choose it by what you want. down in that area it would have to be pizza hut buffet down by Uindy. Remember I am a "young pup".

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    sorry it's so late. dont' choose a place by how you look choose it by what you want. down in that area it would have to be pizza hut buffet down by Uindy. Remember I am a "young pup".

Psh, why would you go to pizza hut buffet when there is an enzo's right there? :rockwoot:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    pay per slice or all you can eat for one low price.

per slice please.. I am watching my waist line remember?

watching it grow and grow.. :laugh:

I chose nuggets and apple dippers from a fast food place and sat in the park for a bit. Now I am home and catching up on the DVR

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    MY BABIES ARE HERE!!!! :rockwoot:

Only they're not babies, more like kindergardeners. :( Why are they so cute when they are little and not so much in that awkward stage? Oh well, spent two hours getting them all settled and tucked in. :)

My perfume is wonderful right now, in case you wanted to know. :laugh:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Only they're not babies, more like kindergardeners. :( Why are they so cute when they are little and not so much in that awkward stage? My Grandkids are 12 and 15 and ive been wondering that for years :dunno::D

My perfume is wonderful right now, in case you wanted to know. :laugh:
    ;) Thats good to know.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom