d921f23b.jpg

:rockwoot:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    A friend of mine always says he hopes his daughter has a fat spell and bad acne from the age of 12 til about 22

OK, you're a guy, remember what it was like to be a raging hormonal teen...do you really think that fat and acne will make a difference. I still wouldn't wish that on any teenager. :(
    I had/have a pretty daughter too. I always showed the raging hormonal boys, my hubby's high powered rifle and told them they could run, but I could still hit them by the time they were out of breath. :D
    Hubby didn't have to say much, he's big.

Yep! I don't have a picture, but it was something like this- :D

YEAH!!! Congrats. Does this make your first? My son slept in the bed of his first truck in the garage the night he brought it home. :rockwoot:

You're going topless already?!?!?!?!?!?! :D WAY TO GO!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Where'd you go?

Road trip with the parents to see my sister in Seattle. On the way out there we stopped to see some family up near Minneapolis, MN. Then stopped for a break at Mount Rushmore. After that we went up to see an old friend of mine and her husband and spent the day at Glacier National Park. Spent almost a week out in Seattle with my sister. She had plans for us every day. Part of which was watching her and her bosses make different kinds of art glass. Going on a walk through downtown Seattle and seeing the markets, art galleries and art park, along with other sights. Then my parents spent some time on a houseboat with some of my sister's friends while the two of us went kayaking on the lake. We also went and hiked on Whidbey Island, walked around Fort Casey, and then got a ferry ride back to the mainland. On the way home we stopped to see some more family and friends, and also spent a day seeing all we could at Yellowstone.

Between the pictures on my camera and my phone I have over 600 pictures. I'll try to get them on the computer and put some up soon.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    YEAH!!! Congrats. Does this make your first? My son slept in the bed of his first truck in the garage the night he brought it home. :rockwoot:
    Yep, up until now I was driving my parent's cars.

You're going topless already?!?!?!?!?!?! :D WAY TO GO!

I couldn't resist.:D

If it's not raining I'll probably have the top off for at least another month or two. I would keep the doors off, but I need to get a mirror to put on it to make it legal.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yep, up until now I was driving my parent's cars.
    I couldn't resist.:D

If it's not raining I'll probably have the top off for at least another month or two. I would keep the doors off, but I need to get a mirror to put on it to make it legal.

Tomorrow I'll give you my Motherly advise, but not tonight. I won't rain on your parade. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom