• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yes the rugrats have worn me and each other out :) We had a good evening, pizza, breadsticks, Dorah, Tinkerbell, they pretended to brush my hair and my beard....we had cookies and milk, read a couple of books and they crashed :D
    One of my absolute favorite nights

YEP, I'm going with the AWE too!!!!! Sounds wonderful. How many boys/girls and how old are they?

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Their imaginations, lack of fear, lack of knowing bad things, their unconditional love for everyone....it's amazing

Awwwww! Mine is just a argumentive, know it all 8 year old. Plus if he wants to agervate me, then he calls me Mom. This is funny because he always calls me mamma. So he thinks he is getting me.:D. He really can be sweet somtimes though.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    First and middle name is usually when you're in trouble at my house. My son got first, middle and second middle when he was really in trouble or just aggrivating me. My kids only became aliens for about 6 months out of their teen age years. Both of them their senior years. We were truly blessed. 6 months is nothing compared to 4 or 5 years. You two just wait, the fun has just begun.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    First and middle name is usually when you're in trouble at my house. My son got first, middle and second middle when he was really in trouble or just aggrivating me. My kids only became aliens for about 6 months out of their teen age years. Both of them their senior years. We were truly blessed. 6 months is nothing compared to 4 or 5 years. You two just wait, the fun has just begun.

I don't know how old the devil was when he rebelled against God but I'm pretty sure it was 15! :D

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Oh I know!!! they are both gonna be pretty too.... I'm gonna quit shaving and getting haircuts when they are about 10, start wearing overalls all the time, and have dead animals laying around whenever the boys come around.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Did you get it?!?!?!?!? I want to see a pic of you sitting in it with that big A** smile that can't be whipped from your face. All guys have smiles like that when they get something they like. :D

Yep! I don't have a picture, but it was something like this- :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom