• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I thought about offering a kershaw folding knife.. Kinda interested to see how bad they really are.. then I realized it wasn't worth giving up a $50 knife for.

They aren't bad at all.... extremely reliable and 100% American made and backed by a warranty and customer service that other gun manufactures wish they could offer.
    That said...they are ugly as **** and heavy to boot.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    They aren't bad at all.... extremely reliable and 100% American made and backed by a warranty and customer service that other gun manufactures wish they could offer.

what he said

Only experience I had with them was a guy that used work for me took one to one of our qualifications. His jammed every 2-3 rounds. Idk what kind of condition he kept it in though.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I thought about offering a kershaw folding knife.. Kinda interested to see how bad they really are.. then I realized it wasn't worth giving up a $50 knife for.

what he said

Only experience I had with them was a guy that used work for me took one to one of our qualifications. His jammed every 2-3 rounds. Idk what kind of condition he kept it in though.

Wow, I actually Quoted a lot there but the group is right. I have one if you bring ammo I am more than willing to let you shoot it. I have never had a problem with her. It was my first pistol. It was a good entry point into the hobby for me as a starving college kid so I got one. I didn't want to spend a ton if I ended up not liking shooting.:n00b:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I just made gravy for our two (new to us) puppies :D

PUPPIES!!!! :postpics:

I love puppies, they have such wonderful puppy breath. :)

JEEP!!!!

It's the Ferrari of off-roading.

Did you get it?!?!?!?!? I want to see a pic of you sitting in it with that big A** smile that can't be whipped from your face. All guys have smiles like that when they get something they like. :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Wow, I actually Quoted a lot there but the group is right. I have one if you bring ammo I am more than willing to let you shoot it. I have never had a problem with her. It was my first pistol. It was a good entry point into the hobby for me as a starving college kid so I got one. I didn't want to spend a ton if I ended up not liking shooting.:n00b:

there is the thing. for some people that is all they can afford and for the money it is a good gun. we don't carry them for the main reason the crowd they attract in this neighborhood. we will order them if someone asks though.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    You don't remember where you picked this up at??? and I thought I had a bad memory:n00b:, sonny you are way to young to be having memory problems.

Well, I do know where I got it, my grandpa "spotted" it one day and picked it up.. I guess I was more or less saying idk where he got it. I've had it since I was about 13.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    2011-08-28_17-15-33_652.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom