• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

They left (obviously) but they were pretty certain they were going to be arresting me. Apparently I HAD a warrant out for me in Johnson County for failure to appear in a civil case. The thing is that I worked it all out with the court and the attorney so that I didn't have to drive all the way down there. Yet somehow the body attachment was issued accidentally, later revoked, and Marion County was unaware that it was revoked.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    They left (obviously) but they were pretty certain they were going to be arresting me. Apparently I HAD a warrant out for me in Johnson County for failure to appear in a civil case. The thing is that I worked it all out with the court and the attorney so that I didn't have to drive all the way down there. Yet somehow the body attachment was issued accidentally, later revoked, and Marion County was unaware that it was revoked.

WOW, glad you worked that out. Last time I had multiple LE here was about a year ago. 4 of them looking for someone that had not lived here in at least 4 1/2 years. They were looking for a guy that is short and Hispanic., I am neither.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    WOW, glad you worked that out. Last time I had multiple LE here was about a year ago. 4 of them looking for someone that had not lived here in at least 4 1/2 years. They were looking for a guy guy that is short and Hispanic., I am neither.

No they truly were looking for me. I explained to them that I had not appeared in court because I was told by the court and the attorney involved that I didn't have to go. It was some crap about a huge medical bill from YEARS ago that I honestly forgot even existed. I worked it out with the company who was suing me that they would just send me some paperwork and have my wages garnished and I wouldn't have to go to court. I did all that. Then they issued the body attachment anyway, then revoked it when they realized it shouldn't exist. It all worked out. They contacted Johnson County while they were here and were told that there was no record of anything on me. So they told me to have a nice day and left :):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    No they truly were looking for me. I explained to them that I had not appeared in court because I was told by the court and the attorney involved that I didn't have to go. It was some crap about a huge medical bill from YEARS ago that I honestly forgot even existed. I worked it out with the company who was suing me that they would just send me some paperwork and have my wages garnished and I wouldn't have to go to court. I did all that. Then they issued the body attachment anyway, then revoked it when they realized it shouldn't exist. It all worked out. They contacted Johnson County while they were here and were told that there was no record of anything on me. So they told me to have a nice day and left :):

Yet I'm sure there are some people who have jumped bail on serious charges they could have been looking for.:noway:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I was just out in the garage doing an ammo inventory. I haven't purchased any ammo other than 1000 rounds of CCI SV .22 and a five or six Federal bulk packs in the past year. Do you think I have enough .22?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    As soon as I say that, someone shows up!

If you're complaining, I can help you deal with some of that ammo. Especially the .22, I haven't been able to find any on a shelf for months.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've had plenty of opportunities to buy ammo from various classifieds including INGO. I just refuse to pay the ridiculous prices most are asking right now.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :lmfao:

einstein-discovers-boobies-o.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter