Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    but is the house clean? :dunno:

The people responsible are gone.

They trashed every room in the house, put a foot through the air handler in the attic and killed my cat. Yeah, I had to leave before I did or said something I would regret later.

If there is any of her crap still there, it's going on the curb. Everyone was forwarned what was going to happen if it wasn't finished by the time I returned.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The people responsible are gone.

They trashed every room in the house, put a foot through the air handler in the attic and killed my cat. Yeah, I had to leave before I did or said something I would regret later.

If there is any of her crap still there, it's going on the curb. Everyone was forwarned what was going to happen if it wasn't finished by the time I returned.

what happened to the cat?!

that alone would have sent me through the roof

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    what happened to the cat?!

that alone would have sent me through the roof

Dispite being told verbally and in writting, they failed to lock the cats into the TV room before unloading their crap. I came home from work Friday and found both the front and back doors wide open. Hadn't seen one of the cats since then. The other was okay.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Dispite being told verbally and in writting, they failed to lock the cats into the TV room before unloading their crap. I came home from work Friday and found both the front and back doors wide open. Hadn't seen one of the cats since then. The other was okay.
    I'm sorry.. not knowing what has happened is worse than just knowing.
    Not to flame your wife but it sounds like she did a pretty poor job of raising respectable children

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm sorry.. not knowing what has happened is worse than just knowing.
    Not to flame your wife but it sounds like she did a pretty poor job of raising respectable children

Well, at least one of them.

Wife is nearly as pissed as I am. I guess it wasn't pretty after I left and everyone thought Tuesday morning at 6:45 couldn't come fast enough.

But, now they are gone (hopefully for a long time) and I can try to get the house back together. Wife now see's some things I saw long ago, but kept my mouth shut.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well, at least one of them.

Wife is nearly as pissed as I am. I guess it wasn't pretty after I left and everyone thought Tuesday morning at 6:45 couldn't come fast enough.

But, now they are gone (hopefully for a long time) and I can try to get the house back together. Wife now see's some things I saw long ago, but kept my mouth shut.
    it's hard to see the wrong our children do. we see it, but don't want to accept it.
    I hope things aren't to bad when you get back.

I am off... I need to get ready to get the boy to school.. have a good day SAM

safe travels

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom