• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    SunShine i read earlier that youins lost the anchor and had a diver out ,and you still havent found it . Will that be the project for today?

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    SunShine i believe works for a school and they have sailing boats . They have one they call the pirate ship and its mast broke last fall , they droped the anchor and pulled it out of the water ... Now the boat is fixed and inorder to put it back out ,they need the anchor ,but they believe it has sunk in the muck

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    SunShine i believe works for a school and they have sailing boats . They have one they call the pirate ship and its mast broke last fall , they droped the anchor and pulled it out of the water ... Now the boat is fixed and inorder to put it back out ,they need the anchor ,but they believe it has sunk in the muck

How disappointing. I was hoping he ran a diving charter in the lake.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I hadn't heard they lost the anchor. That blows!!! but correct, he works for a school and they are on Lake Maxinkuckee.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom