• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Wait...I missed that last part. You mean you actually treat homosexuals like human beings??? Those horrible heathens whose personal choices in no way affect you??? That's sick, man. You better be careful, before you know it you'll stop judging people by the color of their skin....

Obviously purple

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Wait...I missed that last part. You mean you actually treat homosexuals like human beings??? Those horrible heathens whose personal choices in no way affect you??? That's sick, man. You better be careful, before you know it you'll stop judging people by the color of their skin....

Obviously NOT purple

FTFY!!!

:rofl:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    He kind of is. Apparently I'm a closeted homosexual for opposing this craziness. :rolleyes:

I guess I should take this as a badge of honor. If the tin foil hat crowd is mad at me I must have done something right. :D

Well clearly anyone that thinks gay people are people too is a closet homo. Didn't you get the memo?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm half lit enough that I may just have to come through the computer screen and smack you. And then wonder why my computer is broken when I wake up in the morning

Please please do that.

Oh oh oh! mbills....where the hell did Nicolai go???? His posts all vanished!!!

I wish I could claim responsibility for that, but I don't know! Maybe his mom kicked him out :rofl:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Please please do that.

I'm not drunk enough yet. I'm only a sheet and a half to the wind. That happens at about 8.

I wish I could claim responsibility for that, but I don't know! Maybe his mom kicked him out :rofl:

I checked the banned list and no one is on there so I figured it wasn't you. They're just gone. Looks like we're having conversations with ourselves :):

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have really made Grunt angry.:laugh: He is replying to every post I have made in the last week. :D

How dare I use logic and advocating treating gays like humans!

5164a14fb6d5e.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom