Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I got punched by the Wife over the weekend discussing a Lesbian!!

The wife was talking to my daughter about some show on Lifetime. I was loading and not really paying attention until she said, "who wants to watch a show about two Lesbians kissing all of the time?" I perked up and said, What show was that again?????:D

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Someone save me...I've been working with a person who is anti gun.

I'm about to lose it on this fellow. I try really hard to respect other peoples beliefs. When I hear "why have a gun when you can just call the police" and "guns kill people" over and over. It just does something to my head. :facepalm:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    The wife was talking to my daughter about some show on Lifetime. I was loading and not really paying attention until she said, "who wants to watch a show about two Lesbians kissing all of the time?" I perked up and said, What show was that again?????:D
    That was an honest response, no need to get hit. :D
    I guess.But that also makes me half-gay. :dunno: :):
    Half happy is better than nothing. :yesway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I'm about to lose it on this fellow. I try really hard to respect other peoples beliefs. When I hear "why have a gun when you can just call the police" and "guns kill people" over and over. It just does something to my head. :facepalm:

Wear your ear protection at work. :dunno:

Maybe this guy lives somewhere where cops have a SUPER FAST response time and it's quicker to call them than it is to draw your own gun. :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

Some people you cant argue with. he sounds like one of them. Tune them out.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    ask him how are you going to call the cops when a mugger just stole your phone?

Haha. I'll use that next time.

He's basically one of those folks thinking that if there is no guns, there would be no crime. I'd rather be shot dead than be beat or stabbed to death. I guess I'll just turn on some metal music and he can start *****ing about that. :)

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012

:+1:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

He's basically one of those folks thinking that if there is no guns, there would be no crime. I'd rather be shot dead than be beat or stabbed to death. I guess I'll just turn on some metal music and he can start *****ing about that. :)

You obviously haven't been married long?? You should soon perfect the ability to "tune someone out"...:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Ask him how hundred or so people got hurt in Boston without the use of guns.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Im working on it Sam, its only been 6 months. My wife barely complains. That's why I married her:)

I did mention the bomb part while talking to him, he really couldnt say anything. I told him there will always be crime no matter what the weapon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom