• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    bostonmarathon2013taxdaybombingsbroughttoyoubytheobamareich580x773_zps0712f277.jpg

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    of course it was tax day and Patriots day also - the anti gun people will run with this --even though it wasnt a gun . We should make a law against this

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    I'm waiting to see who they are going to point the finger at. My guess its someone from the states rather than some radical group from over seas.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    of course it was tax day and Patriots day also - the anti gun people will run with this --even though it wasnt a gun . We should make a law against this

They did come out and say that an AR wasn't used in the sandy hook shooting today :yesway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

I'm waiting to see who they are going to point the finger at. My guess its someone from the states rather than some radical group from over seas.

I just hope they find who is at fault and punish them to fullest extent of the law! :xmad: no mercy they didn't show any! none should be shown for them!!

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    I just hope they find who is at fault and punish them to fullest extent of the law! :xmad: no mercy they didn't show any! none should be shown for them!!

Exactly, if they did public executions there would be less crime, your 100% right

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom