Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Ok who can give me a run down of what happen in Boston ? I didnt see the news ,but Sylvain and RnR mentioned something about it.

Three dead! one was an 8 year old boy! over 140 injured some very badly! a few lost legs and arms, they say some may not make it till the morning! It takes a special kind of pond scum to something like that!!:xmad:

We need to have open hangings again! to show all those that would do such evil that this is what we do to them!!!

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Three dead! one was an 8 year old boy! over 140 injured some very badly! a few lost legs and arms, they say some may not make it till the morning! It takes a special kind of pond scum to something like that!!:xmad:

We need to have open hangings again! to show all those that would do such evil that this is what we do to them!!!
    Thats terrible and i agree , but what caused all the damage and ware :dunno:

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morning drysdale :wavey:

Don't quote me for this, just what I heard. Two bombs went off during a marathon killed 2 people (one being a 8 year old girl) and injuring several others. They also said they found 2 other bombs that didn't explode. They never came out and said what kind of bombs they were, just called it a terrorist attack. (No sh it) I don't know whats up with the series of 2s but that was the last I read. Not really much to go on for now, we shall see what else unfolds.

But I'm still up from yesterday, about to call it quits. Just wanted to get my :ingo: fix before bed:yesway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thats terrible and i agree , but what caused all the damage and ware :dunno:

They were saying they think it was homemade bombs with ball bearings and shrapnel ! and it caused a lot of lower body injuries! but they are not letting to much info out on it yet! as it is still at the gathering evidence stage!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Don't quote me for this, just what I heard. Two bombs went off during a marathon killed 2 people (one being a 8 year old girl) and injuring several others. They also said they found 2 other bombs that didn't explode. They never came out and said what kind of bombs they were, just called KT a terrorist attack. (No sh it) I don't know whats up with the series of 2s but that was the last I read. Not really much to go on for now, we shall see what else unfolds.

But I'm still up from yesterday, about to call it quits. Just wanted to get my :ingo: fix before bed:yesway:

The last update says three dead and over 140 injured! :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom