Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Guy Relford uses Stitch sister's in Carmel. Stitch Sisters Indy | Embroidery for All!

At work I use Indy West embroidery. Indy West Embroidery, Embroidery Indianapolis, Indianapolis Embroidery, Indianapolis Embroidery, Indianapolis Custome Embroidery, Indianapolis Screen Printing, Indianapolis Safety Apparel, Embroidery Indianapolis, Custome Embroider Indianapolis, Scre
    (I have always had them order the clothes so I am not sure what the turn around time would be like if you brought them the hat.)

and these guys are just down the road from me, I've never used them. Avon Embroidery, Screen Printing, Promotional Products | EmbroidMe

Heck there is one of those locations just down the road from work. Might have to check em out on Monday and see what they say.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    You should try it... You can prove me wrong then :stickpoke:
    Heck, after last weekend I don't know. I was getting ready to shoot my 10/22 standing at a 60 yard target. Hadn't even taken the safety off or put my finger anywhere near the trigger and I still flinched. :dunno: I am blaming it on the cold cause i did it at about 9 in the morning last Saturday when it was still in the 30's.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Heck, after last weekend I don't know. I was getting ready to shoot my 10/22 standing at a 60 yard target. Hadn't even taken the safety off or put my finger anywhere near the trigger and I still flinched. :dunno: I am blaming it on the cold cause i did it at about 9 in the morning last Saturday when it was still in the 30's.
    we teach how to stabilize yourself using a sling.
    and besides last time I took a class with you I got shot 4 times.

There'll be no shooting this time :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom