• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Bills I could handle this morning, I cannot lay down because of my neck. Ever have one of those zits that won't pop, well I got one on the back of my neck and it is almost like a boil or something, bout the size of half a golf ball. Just waiting for the Dr's office to open up :D

Sorry for the complaining, but I am miserable

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Bills I could handle this morning, I cannot lay down because of my neck. Ever have one of those zits that won't pop, well I got one on the back of my neck and it is almost like a boil or something, bout the size of half a golf ball. Just waiting for the Dr's office to open up :D

Sorry for the complaining, but I am miserable
    what sucks is we have no glass bottles any more - like a coke bottle -- if you boil some water and stick the mouth/next in the water then have some one put the mouth of the bottle over the zit/boil it will suck the poison out very quickly and some what painlessly

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Don't think that would work, I actually jabbed a needle into it twice and all I managed to do was make myself bleed:D My Doc called me and left a message based off the info I left for him and I think he just going to put me on antibiotics. He can put me on a table or tell me to wear high heels if it will make stop hurting :laugh:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    a needle wont work -- theres a core inside that swelling , and the heat and suction from the bottle would pull it out . You might want to try hot wash rags to the area ,it will sooth the area

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    a needle wont work -- theres a core inside that swelling , and the heat and suction from the bottle would pull it out . You might want to try hot wash rags to the area ,it will sooth the area
    If I could avoid making the dog bark by going inside I might try it. Don't want to wake everyone up 2 hours before they have to get up, you know with me being such a nice guy and all

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    the reason for the blood is you didnt hit the area that would be the path (like a volcano),you hitthe swollen area around the real sore
    Or I didn't go deep enough. Kinda scary poking yourself in the back of the neck with a needle. May see if doc is willing to take a stab at it with a syringe to relieve the pressure until I get the antibiotics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom