• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    We have a hole in our wall to, but its filled in with an AC unit (that doesn't work) so its gonna stay there. Luckily my in laws own rental homes so they gave us some extra ones for our house.

Oh I can get window units all the live long day. But I can't use them! I wish the ones I need weren't so expensive. At least we have the bug free standing one in the living room but that room is so big it's hard to cool off.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I was just b***ing about that. I want central air so bad
    it's 80 in the house. I fought it all evening. But I need sleep. I didn't nap all day yet I laid with my foot up above my head all day.. I get up to do the dishes hubby left after cooking this morning and all my hard work all day is gone, foot is swollen like an elephants again

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    it's 80 in the house. I fought it all evening. But I need sleep. I didn't nap all day yet I laid with my foot up above my head all day.. I get up to do the dishes hubby left after cooking this morning and all my hard work all day is gone, foot is swollen like an elephants again

Make him do the dishes :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    tell my foot that :(
    it hurts it's so swollen now

You really should stay off if it. I know that's easier said than done. I was trying to clean my house from top to bottom just a couple days back home from surgery. I had to just do my best to forget about it and tell myself that I had to rest. It was hell, though. I hate sitting on my butt doing nothing,

Unless I'm here on INGO of course :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom