Mar 9, 2012
    a980_thumb.jpg

:rofl:

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    That sounds really good. I just had to turn on my air conditioner. I swear it was cold just a few days ago.

I slept with the window open and my fan on. I can't sleep when its hot, drives me crazy.

Db said something about snow Friday? But I never got a reply back.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I slept with the window open and my fan on. I can't sleep when its hot, drives me crazy.

Db said something about snow Friday? But I never got a reply back.

Yeah I can't stand the heat. And I don't have central air. Add the fact that I have "special" windows and can't get any window units for my house. It's horrible.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Yeah I can't stand the heat. And I don't have central air. Add the fact that I have "special" windows and can't get any window units for my house. It's horrible.

That's no fun, we don't have ac in the house, just heat. In the next few days I'm sure my wife will want me to put the units in.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's no fun, we don't have ac in the house, just heat. In the next few days I'm sure my wife will want me to put the units in.

I have one "window" in my living room (ok it's really just a hole in the wall where a window used to be) that's boarded up from the outside. I'm nearly positive that it's meant to house an AC unit. I need to knock the board out and put the "normal" window unit in there. I have one window unit for my special stupid windows but it stays in my bedroom. I have to be able to sleep. And those things are crazy expensive.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    I have one "window" in my living room (ok it's really just a hole in the wall where a window used to be) that's boarded up from the outside. I'm nearly positive that it's meant to house an AC unit. I need to knock the board out and put the "normal" window unit in there. I have one window unit for my special stupid windows but it stays in my bedroom. I have to be able to sleep. And those things are crazy expensive.

We have a hole in our wall to, but its filled in with an AC unit (that doesn't work) so its gonna stay there. Luckily my in laws own rental homes so they gave us some extra ones for our house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom