• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Folks seem extra sensitive outside of the status update thread tonight. Is everyone on their man period? (No offense to you Lori and RnR, of course) :):

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    X chromosomes. They force me to make no sense

tumblr_lgpomzOH0J1qbsebco1_500.gif

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm sorry I can't bring you a burger. I am very thankful I just lived through the lesson I learned a moment ago. I am still in awe over my own stupidity. Once the awe subsides I will totally make a burger for you and then proceed to eat it!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Whaddidya do?

Well let's just say if you ever get the need to be clever and kill two birds with one stone...let's say by removing your old nail polish while on the toilet taking a leak...do not use toilet paper soaked with nail polish remover on ANY part of your anatomy.

Not that you would have to deal with something like that. I don't think. I don't know. Maybe you like to dress pretty sometimes :dunno:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well let's just say if you ever get the need to be clever and kill two birds with one stone...let's say by removing your old nail polish while on the toilet taking a leak...do not use toilet paper soaked with nail polish remover on ANY part of your anatomy.

Not that you would have to deal with something like that. I don't think. I don't know. Maybe you like to dress pretty sometimes :dunno:

It's funny you should mention that...you won't guess what just happened to me... :rofl:

Crazy RnR is crazy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom