• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Your kids aren't supposed to agree. I'm sure my oldest son thinks I'm the biggest drag in the world. He's at that age now where I just suck.

As far as I can tell, that usually starts somewhere around 9 to 11 years old...I don't know when it ends yet. (I have an 18 and a 20 year old)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    As far as I can tell, that usually starts somewhere around 9 to 11 years old...I don't know when it ends yet. (I have an 18 and a 20 year old)

My oldest will be 16 this year. So he's right smack dab in the middle of "parents suck" phase. Now I've got some years under my belt but I still remember being young. And I remember that moment right around 22 or 23 years old when I thought. "Oh f*&&$.......they were right the entire time..."

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My oldest will be 16 this year. So he's right smack dab in the middle of "parents suck" phase. Now I've got some years under my belt but I still remember being young. And I remember that moment right around 22 or 23 years old when I thought. "Oh f*&&$.......they were right the entire time..."

The epiphany I remember most is the day my Dad actually respected me as an actual adult. I was in my thirties and had kids of my own for some time already!

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers

Our 11 yr old doesn't seem to think I suck..yet. He'll still give me hugs and go out to eat with me...he throws attitude sometimes but I expect that

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The epiphany I remember most is the day my Dad actually respected me as an actual adult. I was in my thirties and had kids of my own for some time already!

I remember my mother and I laughing when we both realized that I had realized she was right about everything. I don't know that my dad ever did realize it. I'm sure he did though. He probably laughed about it to himself :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I need multiple ropes then...one goes to the bathroom (the ONLY men's bathroom) to stand in there and play on his phone and hide from customers...

We have a unisex bathroom. If I think someone is in there being stupid I have no problem pounding on the door and screaming "Hurry up! I know you had to poop really bad but how long does it take?!!" :rofl:

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    We have a unisex bathroom. If I think someone is in there being stupid I have no problem pounding on the door and screaming "Hurry up! I know you had to poop really bad but how long does it take?!!" :rofl:

He got outed one day when he forgot to lock the door and the GM walked in on him...he doesn't really care. He's on his phone more then actually doing anything productive but the GM won't actually do anything about it..

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    He got outed one day when he forgot to lock the door and the GM walked in on him...he doesn't really care. He's on his phone more then actually doing anything productive but the GM won't actually do anything about it..

That would never fly with me. Either get off your butt and do something or sit on it at home. Don't come expect to get paid for doing nothing

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

We had to make one of our restrooms a unisex at work because we have a person there who can't decide what sex they want to be. :puke:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I just don't want him to turn out trying to treat me like his father treats his own mother...I'd hate to have that kind of relationship with him

I can only hope that my kids (eventually) have the relationship with me that I have with my mother. She's my best friend. She was "awful and stupid" when I was a kid, but now that I'm grown with the family of my own we're super close

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom