Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I know how that feels haha.

Mosin- what parts are you pricing ?

Parking brake shoes in case I need them. Also a full tune up, I think she could use it. Definitely needs the carb tuned as well but that is free. It was a remanufactured unit and it hasn't been touched by us. We went through almost a quarter tank of gas in 20 minutes in a 4 cyl but that was before I noticed I didn't plug a plug wire all the way in. :):

Might do a fuel sending unit as well, mine's broke. A full tank reads as a half tank. Worst case scenario I just buy a gallon of backup gas and a toolbox and leave some extra gas in there. My mechanical fuel pump laughs at running dry.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    If you have Netflix check out

Saint and soldiers - airborne creed

Pretty good flick, ww2 based paratroopers help rescue some french militia from the Nazis.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Parking brake shoes in case I need them. Also a full tune up, I think she could use it. Definitely needs the carb tuned as well but that is free. It was a remanufactured unit and it hasn't been touched by us. We went through almost a quarter tank of gas in 20 minutes in a 4 cyl but that was before I noticed I didn't plug a plug wire all the way in. :):

Might do a fuel sending unit as well, mine's broke. A full tank reads as a half tank. Worst case scenario I just buy a gallon of backup gas and a toolbox and leave some extra gas in there. My mechanical fuel pump laughs at running dry.

What you driving? That's a hell of a lot of gas for a 4 cyl. I know the pain my friend, I just had to put a new trans in my jetta.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Why is it that when im tired I start to watch a two hours movie even though I know I wont be able to go to sleep until the end of it? :dunno:

:ugh:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Its really good, the last half throws you for a loop. But I still enjoyed how it all ended. You both need to watch it soon. :yesway:

I'll have to keep that in mind. I think we're both off Monday. Maybe we'll curl up on the couch after the kids pass out and watch it.

Or maybe I'll completely forget about it until after I'm in bed that night.

(Hint: the second option is the most likely)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Why is it that when im tired I start to watch a two hours movie even though I know I wont be able to go to sleep until the end of it? :dunno:

:ugh:

I do it too. The crazy person absolutely HAS to go to sleep with the TV on so I have a list of "sleep movies". I've seen them all so many times that I don't feel the need to watch them.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'll have to keep that in mind. I think we're both off Monday. Maybe we'll curl up on the couch after the kids pass out and watch it.

Or maybe I'll completely forget about it until after I'm in bed that night.

(Hint: the second option is the most likely)

It could lead to a third option. :naughty:

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    What you driving? That's a hell of a lot of gas for a 4 cyl. I know the pain my friend, I just had to put a new trans in my jetta.

A 1984 S10. It's supposed to get 25 city/36 highway. We'll "fill" it up again and see if anything changed. We were running pretty rich as well. Might have be a combo between the spark plug not getting it's spark and the carb being a little too rich. We'll see. Is the Jetta diesel?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom