• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I'm not a ISO fan , cant see any reason to pay some one ,to write down how i do a job and then them come back every so many months and see if i do it exactly like i wrote it down

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'm not a ISO fan , cant see any reason to pay some one ,to write down how i do a job and then them come back every so many months and see if i do it exactly like i wrote it down
    I hear you. We aren't an ISO place but something similar was put into place a few years ago. People quickly realized that there wasn't anyone to actually check to see if you did it the way it was wrote. We stopped writing it down and no one ever checked.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Last spring I had to do an action plan with a timetable on how I'd put boats pier, etc in. I told them if you can predict the weather accurately I will make a plan in writing and follow it.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Last spring I had to do an action plan with a timetable on how I'd put boats pier, etc in. I told them if you can predict the weather accurately I will make a plan in writing and follow it.
    NO!!! You just need an action plan and written procedure for how to modify your install plan and procedure in the event of weather. :faint:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Well i think there just full of :poop: . Stupid to pay some one to tell your job after youve told them your job and that you should be doing right in the first place ,aint that what we get payed for -is to do a job and do it right ? If the operators are not doing their job then fire them AH and get some one in that can do it - not some one that can tell you what you already know

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Well i think there just full of :poop: . Stupid to pay some one to tell your job after youve told them your job and that you should be doing right in the first place ,aint that what we get payed for -is to do a job and do it right ? If the operators are not doing their job then fire them AH and get some one in that can do it - not some one that can tell you what you already know
    But then you don't have documented proof that you know how to do your job.:rolleyes:

I am ok with you venting I hate them just as much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom