• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    I'm a Ruger fan too! Here's my favorite.

IMG_5681.jpg

I always wanted a 10/22. I just can't find one for a decent price.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I love my 10/22..someday when the weather clears I may actually get to go shoot it...that and when I can find ammo

I know, right? Things are just getting stupid out there. Every store and web site I check shows out of stock on everything including .22! I am beginning to become annoyed.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I know, right? Things are just getting stupid out there. Every store and web site I check shows out of stock on everything including .22! I am beginning to become annoyed.

It's .22 I really need. I have like 10 boxes of 380, 3 of 30-06 (for a rifle I haven't even picked up yet), hubby has tons of 9mm...but .22? pffff

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Lots of the web sites I'm checking are showing anticipated shipping dates anywhere from 3 to 9 months away for most ammo! :n00b: I'm afraid to make a commitment that far in advance because things might improve by then and I could get a better price off the shelf. :rolleyes:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It's .22 I really need. I have like 10 boxes of 380, 3 of 30-06 (for a rifle I haven't even picked up yet), hubby has tons of 9mm...but .22? pffff

I'm trying to take comfort in the fact that if there is a need, the market will eventually find a way to fill it, but I'm losing patience.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    no joke. I found ammo at the Walmart by my work one time and now we've taken to driving down there (on my day off) to check for ammo lol

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Agreed. I have 3 (almost 4) guns and I can't shoot 2 of them for lack of ammo :xmad:

I've always made it a practice to keep a certain amount of all my calibers in reserve for emergencies. Sometimes that means I miss out on some fun but a firearm with no ammo doesn't do anyone any good. :twocents:

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I've always made it a practice to keep a certain amount of all my calibers in reserve for emergencies. Sometimes that means I miss out on some fun but a firearm with no ammo doesn't do anyone any good. :twocents:

Totally agree but we're basically starting from scratch. In the last 2 months we've, between the 2 of us, bought 5 guns with 1 more on layaway

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom