Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yes sir. 40s&w 4"

Love the gun, my first pistol ever. Ive shot all sorts of glocks and went out to buy a g23. Saw the Xd and ended up coming home with it instead. There easier to tear down, I've noticed the recoil spring on the xd is thicker than a glocks, and I ended up shooting better with the Springfield. I really like the glock style trigger that's on it to, that's what sold me.

Nice! I've had an XD45 5" bitone for years now. I've not really kept accurate records, but I'm certain it has well over 3K rounds through it with zero issues. I've not made any mods to it at all because I honestly don't think it needs any. Plus, having a .45 that holds 13 rounds is just awesome! :D

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Nice! I've had an XD45 5" bitone for years now. I've not really kept accurate records, but I'm certain it has well over 3K rounds through it with zero issues. I've not made any mods to it at all because I honestly don't think it needs any. Plus, having a .45 that holds 13 rounds is just awesome! :D

Ya I wish I had gotten a 45. My 40 only holds 12 in the mag, just seems silly.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Ya I wish I had gotten a 45. My 40 only holds 12 in the mag, just seems silly.

The .40 is just an overall smaller gun, better for CC IMO. If they made it the same size as the full size .45 it would probably hold 16. It's still a very well made gun though...and .40 is quite a bit cheaper! :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You've got to stop showing stuff like that MM. Because then I have to look it up and lust after it. Then I have to deal with the depression of not getting it.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    The .40 is just an overall smaller gun, better for CC IMO. If they made it the same size as the full size .45 it would probably hold 16. It's still a very well made gun though...and .40 is quite a bit cheaper! :yesway:

Ya. I couldn't be happier with the gun. Never had any issues with it and it eats any ammo. I got my wife to carry finally. After her taxes we got her a ruger sr9c. She's happy with it. Came with a 10 round and a 17 round mag.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I just had an incredibly frustrating text conversation with a "friend" of mine who doesn't seem to care about his guns. Whew. The safety of the status update thread.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Ya. I couldn't be happier with the gun. Never had any issues with it and it eats any ammo. I got my wife to carry finally. After her taxes we got her a ruger sr9c. She's happy with it. Came with a 10 round and a 17 round mag.

I'm a Ruger fan too! Here's my favorite.

IMG_5681.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom