Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hello G

Say a big thanks to your wife for what she has done for her daddy. :yesway:
    And thank you for standing with your wife. This being the "care giver" takes it's toll.

Thank you CT2, I will tell her! and yes it has been a long time! almost three years! I'm sure it will take her some time to let go! but we wouldn't have had it any other way! ;)

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :wavey: Howdy every one! :D

Got my wife moved back home this weekend! :rockwoot::naughty:

Yeah for you two...hope she can put up with you now. :stickpoke:

Hello G

Say a big thanks to your wife for what she has done for her daddy. :yesway:
    And thank you for standing with your wife. This being the "care giver" takes it's toll.

:+1: x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Yes I am! and she too! It has been a hectic week for us around here! it is nice to be home with her and enjoying the peace and quite of our home! :D

I guess we'll be seeing less and less of you then. I'm happy for ya, but not for us. :)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Did your FIL still have a house?? Will it take you long to get everything settled???

Yes he did in a way! his home is on the lake! but when her Mom past they put everything in my wife's name! he just had a life lease on the place! all the bank accounts she was joint owner of! So it is already hers.

But she has two sisters! so we will see how that goes! but everything was done by his wishes! I just hope it does not get ugly! but at this point in time she really don't much care! they were no wear to be found when it came to taking care of him the last five years of his life! :dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    HandK, I'm thrilled for you that your FIL had the foresight to get things in order before it got too bad. I saw an instance in my family that got ugly because it wasn't all clearly written out. Sounds like you should be able to avoid that.:yesway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    HandK, I'm thrilled for you that your FIL had the foresight to get things in order before it got too bad. I saw an instance in my family that got ugly because it wasn't all clearly written out. Sounds like you should be able to avoid that.:yesway:

Thank you Sam! But Greed has its way of rearing it's ugly head! :dunno:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    If you had asked me last week I would have said yes, but after lifting and working over my head a lot last week and the appleseed shoot this weekend. I'm gonna have to rethink that a bit.

:scratch:

nope probably not. :(
    Sorry to hear about you over doing it. :(

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'm not looking forward to dealing with my sister's either. but we don't have a very good relationship now as it is, so I guess it won't really matter in the long run

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm not looking forward to dealing with my sister's either. but we don't have a very good relationship now as it is, so I guess it won't really matter in the long run
    It will matter, at some point in time. The one's who put the most in, almost always get neglected at some point along the the trail.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom