• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Hello Shadow. At least your not working! I'm sitting in my office now laboring away. Life is so hard when you are able to play on INGO at the office. :)
    Hahahahaha well i am at work :whistle: 1hr and 15 mins into the shift ,lol. I do need to go get started on building some racks - but it can wait hahaha or at least i think it can .

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Hahahahaha well i am at work :whistle: 1hr and 15 mins into the shift ,lol. I do need to go get started on building some racks - but it can wait hahaha or at least i think it can .

I'm glad that I am not the only one slacking off today. I have a good excuse though, it's 93 degrees with a heat index of 101 today. If I do anything I could die from the heat......That's my excuse at least.:D

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    My excuse is -i'm like the ol maytag repair man - if its not broke then i dont have anything to work on :D ,but every once in a while the office likes to come up with these projects -they call them , the problem is they come out and talk about them (like this one im doing now) ,they been talking about it for 2 months and i was kind of excited to do it --at first - but after waiting 2 months, i lost intrest ,they came out yesterday all excited and like wanted it done in 1 day -- not going to happen :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom