Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yeah, it still would drive business to people who have never heard of the range in any other way.

I used the "Contact Us" on his page and asked him :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    would Appleseed let Guy charge a fee for range use?

Yeah, but if your fee is too high you won't get anyone signing up. Especially since these are all over. He could even just opt for a one day appleseed if he wanted.

I think MCFG charges $10 per day, but I think a lot of them are no range fees.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    morning HFB.

Howdy WS.

If they would have an Appleseed there at ECPR that is one of the places that are relatively close for me. Although I think Atlanta or Noblesville are closest. Having more options for dates would be a good thing. I really want to get out to one this year with the woman and oldest boy.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yeah, but if your fee is too high you won't get anyone signing up. Especially since these are all over. He could even just opt for a one day appleseed if he wanted.

I think MCFG charges $10 per day, but I think a lot of them are no range fees.
    The most he would charge would be the $20 day fee that we have now.

What is the difference between a one day and two day Appleseed?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    one of the other R.O.'s just posted in the FB group that appleseed approached him two years ago but doesn't know where it ended up. I know that last year and the year before he was very tentative on doing thing because he didn't want to give the city a reason to cancel his contract which was very strict.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

Normally one day is rimfire only @25 yards. Two day is normally when they have a longer known distance range (100+ yards) so they shoot at that distance for part of the day. At least that's how it was at the one I made it to at Ossian.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

:scratch:

Well, its compressed and only lasts a day. There are a ton of options, if he's interested he should just contact AuntieBellum or Techres and they could get him the info he needs to see his options and make a decision.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :scratch:

Well, its compressed and only lasts a day. There are a ton of options, if he's interested he should just contact AuntieBellum or Techres and they could get him the info he needs to see his options and make a decision.
    thank you captain obvious. didn't know if it was just a compressed schedule or if there were major differences between a one day or two day Appleseed. that was a personal question not one that would determine if ECPR held one or not.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    thank you captain obvious. didn't know if it was just a compressed schedule or if there were major differences between a one day or two day Appleseed. that was a personal question not one that would determine if ECPR held one or not.

I've never attended one, I know they are just compressed to fit it all in one day. I don't think you shoot as many AQTs and probably just less shooting overall because they will still fit in all the history :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom