• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Does Basic Pistol not deal with draw stroke or anything from the holster?
    nope. it is the absolute basics of shooting. Stance/grip, Breathing, trigger pull. I think the should change the name from basic pistol to "Handgun 001" more time is spent on safety then shooting if you follow the NRA playbook.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    nope. it is the absolute basics of shooting. Stance/grip, Breathing, trigger pull. I think the should change the name from basic pistol to "Handgun 001" more time is spent on safety then shooting if you follow the NRA playbook.

I think draw stroke should be part of the "basics". Just curious though, I have no idea whats in the NRA classes.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I think draw stroke should be part of the "basics". Just curious though, I have no idea whats in the NRA classes.
    Basic pistol teaches what is a pistol what are the types of pistols (revolvers, semi-auto, striker vs hammer etc) with a little bit of range time.

Draw stroke is part of the "refuse to be a victim" and the "personal protection inside/outside the home" classes.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    No, not done, but a good start. All 200 deburred and the neck resized and 100 of them primed.

I also cleanned and straightened the reloading bench and found some ammo too :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom