• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I better get my ass in gear. my dad was named Lions club man of the year this week and now my nephew was named coach of the year for Northern Illinois.
    All i got was my cats named me servant of the moment.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yup. ran about 39 rounds thru it today...flawless. as near as I can date it was made in 2001 or 1999. I bought it used and it wouldnt extract the casing. I took it to back to the place I bought it from and they fixed it. I dont think the previous owner put many rounds thru it. The rifle looks new.

Marlins are great little rifles. My dad had a really old one. It was one of the guns that I ended up not getting. So I had to go get another one. I said it was for my son. :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Yep, this doesn't sound like something to fool around with. be careful if you have to cough or sneeze suddenly too.

This whole conversation is so tempting to make jokes about
    I will. I dont need to be hobbled up.

And I like jokes, even if the are at my expense (we know each other well enough here) . :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Marlins are great little rifles. My dad had a really old one. It was one of the guns that I ended up not getting. So I had to go get another one. I said it was for my son. :D
    That they are. Marlin 25n, which I guess is now the 935 or something like that. To bad Marlin isnt around anymore. I think Remington bought them

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    How's your MiL getting along?

I kicked her out today.... :D

I can't believe how fast and well she recovered. She wanted to go home so bad, so hubby agreed to let her go home before we got the remodels done. Handrails and grab rails. She's promised no stairs or shores if we aren't there.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I kicked her out today.... :D

I can't believe how fast and well she recovered. She wanted to go home so bad, so hubby agreed to let her go home before we got the remodels done. Handrails and grab rails. She's promised no stairs or shores if we aren't there.
    :yesway:

Sometimes its amazing how quick people heal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom