• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    But of course, since your a French Model, you will have the flight attendants swooning all over you.:D

It's always hard dealing with that since I cant bring my pepper spray in the plane to keep women off of me like I do in the street. :):

It depends who's sitting next to you.It can be a nice flight if you are next to a nice and quiet person or it can be hell if you are next to a little kid. :rolleyes:

Of course I have duct tape and zip ties in case they dont shut up. :whistle:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

She couldn't get a good answer. Her boss said "it approved", her bosses boss said "it's approved", the VP of Finance said, "it's approved and sent to payroll a week ago". Nobody knows why she didn't get it.:dunno:

Her expenses usually are not that much, but she did some traveling last month covering for people on vacation.

It stinks. $50 or $100 I can deal with, but when she is owed $939 and not getting paid back, I'm pissed. I already paid for the hotels, gas & meals and I want my money back.:xmad:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Damn, I'd be pissed too. Are they going to cut a check first thing monday or drag it out and do it at there own leisure?

My employer will cut a check that day if the screw up is caught early enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom