• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    It wouldn't be the smell that bothered me, it would be the lack of oxygen after shooting for a while. :): I was wondering if it would be possible to use some sort of downdraft above the opening to help with the climate control.

I need to let you talk to my hubby, he designed our climate controlled finishing floor. 500 head of hogs and plenty of fresh oxygen, and it's all enclosed, no curtains like on most buildings.

I want to train with Gary sometime!

It's a lot of fun! I think I have been present for 4 of his defensive courses. I still haven't learned it all yet!

Wonder if we could convience Gary to come down to our neck of the woods and do another training???:dunno: Anything we could bribe you with?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I need to let you talk to my hubby, he designed our climate controlled finishing floor. 500 head of hogs and plenty of fresh oxygen, and it's all enclosed, no curtains like on most buildings.

I'm mostly just dreaming and tossing ideas around for now. If I'm lucky enough to accomplish this one day, it won't be for several years yet.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Wonder if we could convience Gary to come down to our neck of the woods and do another training???:dunno: Anything we could bribe you with?

Can do! will train for Milk Duds...... Or backed goods! :D J/K, Let me know if you want to do a shoot down your way! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom