• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    2" thick clear Lexan wall with gun ports. Ventilation, well if you don't like the smell of cordite you are in the wrong hobby:D

But in all honesty no more shooting than the average individual would do a good HEPA filter in the corner of the room would be sufficient. And for nice days leave the doors open and install a whole house fan to turn the air over constantly.

It wouldn't be the smell that bothered me, it would be the lack of oxygen after shooting for a while. :): I was wondering if it would be possible to use some sort of downdraft above the opening to help with the climate control.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've never really been into the tattoo thing all that much, but I can appreciate some of the tasteful ones. There's a guy I'm seeing on TV right now that has a full sized set of angel wings tattooed on his back. That just ain't right.:facepalm:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I've never really been into the tattoo thing all that much, but I can appreciate some of the tasteful ones. There's a guy I'm seeing on TV right now that has a full sized set of angel wings tattooed on his back. That just ain't right.:facepalm:

Yep I would have to agree! I don't understand why someone would do that to themselves. :dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yep I would have to agree! I don't understand why someone would do that to themselves. :dunno:

I just couldn't help thinking that even if I got something cool like an eagle that eventually that thing is gonna end up looking like a pterodactyl! :D

images

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom