• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Whys it gotta be such a hassle to to SBR and suppress a rifle? I'd love to have a SBR'ed AR with a suppresor but the cost and the isnt worth it to me. I've got a buddy who is lives in Australia..one of the most strict countries in the world on firearms...its more of a hassle to get a .22lr than it is to get a suppressor for him...he can have suppressors delivered to his home...no paper work crap like we have here.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    morning everyone. How are you all today. And Yes it is 9:30am And I am home from the 1500! Really light crowd this morning. Didn't bump into a single person.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    morning everyone. How are you all today. And Yes it is 9:30am And I am home from the 1500! Really light crowd this morning. Didn't bump into a single person.

Its 8:30...OMG!!! I just realized that you guys from up north are in the future!!!! whats gonna happen at 9:15am????

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Whys it gotta be such a hassle to to SBR and suppress a rifle? I'd love to have a SBR'ed AR with a suppresor but the cost and the isnt worth it to me. I've got a buddy who is lives in Australia..one of the most strict countries in the world on firearms...its more of a hassle to get a .22lr than it is to get a suppressor for him...he can have suppressors delivered to his home...no paper work crap like we have here.

Because the evil gun that does not make a sound when you shoot some one on TV with it should be banned!! you never hear the shot that gets ya anyway!! and I love it when Hollywood puts one on a revolver!! :xmad:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Because the evil gun that does not make a sound when you shoot some one on TV with it should be banned!! you never hear the shot that gets ya anyway!! and I love it when Hollywood puts one on a revolver!! :xmad:

Kinda like the shoulder thing that goes up on a shotgun...I see.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You could go to the Greenville KY flea market....most awesomest flea market I've ever been to...I've everything from guns to goats there.:):

Yeah we have same here too, but most of them are selling to make money, the US 12 sale people want to get ride of stuff! I got an gas outside fireplace for $5.00 it was new still had the store price on the box of $119.95 :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    That's a hell of a deal.:rockwoot:

Yep! I also bought a new Colman Road trip grill in the box for $70.00 bucks they sell new at wall mart for around $200.00! Bought a new Remington 870 mag 20 gage for $225.00 and a 1022 for $75.00 also, my brother myself and a friend of ours make it a point to go every year for both days!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yep! I also bought a new Colman Road trip grill in the box for $70.00 bucks they sell new at wall mart for around $200.00! Bought a new Remington 870 mag 20 gage for $225.00 and a 1022 for $75.00 also, my brother myself and a friend of ours make it a point to go every year for both days!

I knew about the gun deals. I have my own Ruger 10/22 now.:rockwoot:

Now if they would just post the results for FNS last night I would be happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom