Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My only project for the day was setting a post for my mailbox. No big deal, right? The six inches of limestone that was three inches under the surface was a little tough. Luckily I have enough air hose to get to the road, and unleashed the 'ol Matco air hammer on Mr. Limestone. I win.

Now that sounds like a kewl toy to have... I would be stuck with a sledge and cold chisel.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I will have to get around and get some pictures, It was a good weekend lots of great finds. Did you come up to great white North and give it a go? :D

I picked up a Saiga 7.62x39 at the Shipshe show. I had successfully avoided the whole AK thing until now. So now I have to convert this darn thing to the AK configuration... :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I picked up a Saiga 7.62x39 at the Shipshe show. I had successfully avoided the whole AK thing until now. So now I have to convert this darn thing to the AK configuration... :D

Congrats!! :rockwoot: In 1993 I bought a MAK 90 at the South Bend gun show with the intension of reselling it at a later date! I went out and shot it....and still have it to this day! so make some room in the gun safe you'll love it!! :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't think OBV8 is as cute as Bber after seeing him in that video yesterday. :(

He's more ruggedly handsome like Luke Bryan the country singer. :D

The wife kept asking me yesterday... why isn't Chuck here at the gun show? Do you think he might drop in? Do I look okay?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom