• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Church, nap, lunch, skype the grandbaby....what else can I find to do today? OH yeah...I think my husband mentioned we would start tearing a barn down today. :rockwoot:"NOT":(

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Church, nap, lunch, skype the grandbaby....what else can I find to do today? OH yeah...I think my husband mentioned we would start tearing a barn down today. :rockwoot:"NOT":(
    Demolition is my middle name! I should be a professional product tester....need help? all you have to do is 2 things.....1)ask, and 2) feed me!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Did I here demolition? where when I'm in. Baked goods make excellent payment for my professional destruction services :woot:

Demolition is my middle name! I should be a professional product tester....need help? all you have to do is 2 things.....1)ask, and 2) feed me!

The only thing is that we are wanting to reuse a lot of the old lumber on the new shop, so it's going to be a gentle demolition vs a knock it down and have a big bonfire. If you're still intersted I might take you guys up on the offer but only if you bring your guns and when the work is done you can have as much free range time as you like back in the field. :D

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    The only thing is that we are wanting to reuse a lot of the old lumber on the new shop, so it's going to be a gentle demolition vs a knock it down and have a big bonfire. If you're still intersted I might take you guys up on the offer but only if you bring your guns and when the work is done you can have as much free range time as you like back in the field. :D

I'll help feeding them. Just let us know:D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

Demolition, Free food, and Free range Time. :rockwoot:

This sounds like a good day to me. Depending on how far out you are and when you plan to do it I would most certainly be in.
    I'll leave the explosives at work.:):

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Afternoon crackers!! I made bacon and eggs this morning, After that we walked 3 miles, delivered some cabinets, mowed the grass, and we are taking a bit of a break before we head down to the in laws for dinner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom