• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    yep we also go to auctions all year long and pick up stuff there too!
    I love auctions my latest finds oer the past weekend was, some old foghorn leghorn drinking glasses, a huge teflon skillet with lid, blanket and pillow, 5gal gas can. spent about 30 bucks and the skillet is worth more than that!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I love auctions my latest finds oer the past weekend was, some old foghorn leghorn drinking glasses, a huge teflon skillet with lid, blanket and pillow, 5gal gas can. spent about 30 bucks and the skillet is worth more than that!

Yep! Auctions are great! I've bought a ton of stuff over the years, and only ever had one thing that did not work, the ones we go to the most are estate sales or consignment auctions! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    How is he doing?

He has more life's than a cat!! he is doing well for now! there has been several times when we didn't think he would make it till morning, only to find him up and walking around the next morning! she has been taking care of him for 14 months now! still can't get her sisters to help!! :xmad: but we make the best of it and the time we have together! Our son Jeff and his wife come up once a month and watch him for the weekend so it gives her some time without having to care for him, I do his lunch's the days she is outta town! Sorry for the long reply! :D

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    He has more life's than a cat!! he is doing well for now! there has been several times when we didn't think he would make it till morning, only to find him up and walking around the next morning! she has been taking care of him for 14 months now! still can't get her sisters to help!! :xmad: but we make the best of it and the time we have together! Our son Jeff and his wife come up once a month and watch him for the weekend so it gives her some time without having to care for him, I do his lunch's the days she is outta town! Sorry for the long reply! :D
    I knew she had been caring for him for awhile now. Sad that she can't get her sister to help. Jeff is a great guy for helping care for him so your sweetie can get a break. Sounds like you guys need a romantic vacation for 2!!!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I knew she had been caring for him for awhile now. Sad that she can't get her sister to help. Jeff is a great guy for helping care for him so your sweetie can get a break. Sounds like you guys need a romantic vacation for 2!!!!

Yep We do! we make the best of the time we do have, she mostly wants to sleep in her bed and not have to worry about someone else, so I give her as much time as she needs to unwind, It hardest on her as an everyday thing. So she mostly don't want to leave the house when she is here, and thats fine with me, It's just nice knowing she is here when she is, if that makes any sense! :dunno: :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom