• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Not cool.... so much for trying to keep it quiet. I guess that means it doesn't come in its own case. that's gonna be more :spend:
    :( you told everyone you were getting a new toy from Mrs. G on Friday.....I never posted what it was even turned the box around so it didn't show....:(

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    I always stop at any I see, it is amazing what you can find! I paid $35.00 for 170 38 spl and 150 .380 ammo you can't find those deals unless you stop, bought a Ruger 1022 for $75,00 two weeks ago at a garage sale! :rockwoot::D

Nice. I used to go to sales looking for stuff to sell on Ebay. Every once in a while I would hit a good item and make some$$$.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Nice. I used to go to sales looking for stuff to sell on Ebay. Every once in a while I would hit a good item and make some$$$.

Yep I do that but look for stuff that I can make a buck on at a grage sale that my brother and I have a couple of times a year! last year we did $4500 at the first one and over $7000 at the secound one we had! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I bought a hideously ugly Purdue football purse for a buck and sold it for around $65 if I recall correctly.

Yep that is what we do! you just have to know what will sell for how much! allot of times people just want to get ride of the stuff and don't really care what it is worth:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom