Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :wavey:

Half of the women? really only a few. I think its just IJW, MrsG, HP, Rayne, cowgirl.sdm and occasionally KnifeLady and StillLearning09.

I probably missed some

Why do you need more when you got the best ones??? :stickpoke:

No not yet! I still don't have any milk! It usually spoils around here before I use it! so I don't keep it around! But I am going to the store later today and picking up some, so I can make them!:rockwoot::D

How can you live without milk??? Used to go through 6 gallons a milk in a week when the kids were at home. Now it's just 2 gallons, since it's just the hubby and me.

picture.php

Longs Donuts this morning at work. This is what is left of a dozen french twists and 6 Bavarian cream. Keep in mind the entire company is four (4) people.

How do you keep from getting fat??? I look at that stuff and it goes straight to my butt.

Dang It!! I was distracted by Ribs! my wife just brought me Ribs! Life is good!!

You are so spoiled! :stickpoke:

Everything came back Okay. No bleeding and healing fine. ( I guess).
    Hopefully I can get back to work soon. All I do is sleep.

Sleeping's good. It's your bodies way of healing. Take advantage of it.

My family is from Hazard Kentucky and the surrounding area. So I can neither confirm nor deny the production, sale, distribution, donation, consumption, enjoyment, sloshed face drunkenness or any other mention of illegal boot leg liquor.

So next time you go visit the family can we place an order with ya. :D

OK, I'm gone to work today and come home and there are 7 pages to read to get caught up. You guys were posting faster than I could read this afternoon too. :):
    Now that I'm caught up it's time to go do my farm chores tonight. :(

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Why do you need more when you got the best ones??? :stickpoke:

How can you live without milk??? Used to go through 6 gallons a milk in a week when the kids were at home. Now it's just 2 gallons, since it's just the hubby and me.

How do you keep from getting fat??? I look at that stuff and it goes straight to my butt.

You are so spoiled! :stickpoke:

Sleeping's good. It's your bodies way of healing. Take advantage of it.

So next time you go visit the family can we place an order with ya. :D

OK, I'm gone to work today and come home and there are 7 pages to read to get caught up. You guys were posting faster than I could read this afternoon too. :):
    Now that I'm caught up it's time to go do my farm chores tonight. :(

um, I do not know what your talking about.;)

and my weight loss secret is not eating it. this is the first time in over 6 months since I have had longs donuts

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Why does pain medication make your poop so damn hard? I feel like I'm trying to pass a cinder block.:n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom