Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I really don't doubt that at all

yesterday was worse than I have every seen

I can honestly say, Obama has been the best salesman for this 1500

I dropped hubby off around 5 and he walked the line selling what he had in less than 10 minutes. called me back and I came and picked him up.

I saw someplace that they are blaming us and the Rep party for that!! :n00b:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I saw someplace that they are blaming us and the Rep party for that!! :n00b:
    umm right

I am proud to be Christian. Right Wing and clinging to my guns
    They got best of show! and think the one took third in the fastest car! They are all wood, I just bought another derby car body and cut it and glued it to the outside of the regular one! and the sanded my butt of! ;)
    that's good G. Not often a best of show can win with speed either.. well in our troop anyway :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I asked my son what he wanted to make! one was a Pantera, the other is a Corvette! :rockwoot: And thank you! We had a great time building them!! Me building it and him out playing and popping in to ask if it was done yet!! :laugh:
    :rofl:

I refuse to do that for the boy

one of the previous dads brings his bench saw, or whatever it is, for 2 meetings. He cuts the cars down and then the boys do the rest of it

I will give advice, buy whatever he needs, but will not do it for him. he has never won fastest but got best of show his first year.. I was real proud of him

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :rofl:

I refuse to do that for the boy

one of the previous dads brings his bench saw, or whatever it is, for 2 meetings. He cuts the cars down and then the boys do the rest of it

I will give advice, buy whatever he needs, but will not do it for him. he has never won fastest but got best of show his first year.. I was real proud of him

Yup! I made sure he kept involved! and he makes a living today as a handyman/Construction guy! He was taught that if something is broke you just jumped in there and fix it! it has served him well! :rockwoot::D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    have a girlfriend who wants to go to the 1500 tomorrow.. just to see the insanity.. I told her I would. I am not so sure I want to even try now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom