• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Guess I should have noticed this person has very few posts and doesn't understand what's up with this thread. Sorry! My fault entirely. We pretty much just say what's on our minds and shoot the bull in here. Feel free to jump in. And :welcome:! :D
    actually no he/she can't. Have to have 50 posts to post in this thread.. we would love to have you, but it can't be done

Todes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Very true! I learned today that my 3 year old knows how to text on my phone. I had a lot of explaining to do to some people I previously did not know :laugh:

Should post some of the kids text messages to smartphowned.com if there funny. Always priceless when a kid gets a hold of a cell phone.:laugh:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    And kids will say the darndest things too, won't they? :D

Well she knows her letters and numbers but doesn't know how to spell so she was just texting gibberish. But she does say some crazy things. The other day she kept telling me that she had a sticker. When I finally said "I know. You've told me 30 times", she said "No...EIGHTY times!". Then a couple weeks ago she looked straight at her dad and said "Daddy you're a tool." I about lost it at that one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom