• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'm just Dandy....getting ready to go pressure wash one room out in the barn. Still got hogs in the other room, but if I don't work ahead, I'll be doing it when the Grandbabiesmare here. And that ain't gonna happen.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hi HP! Sorry to hear you have to work so much.

Oh, and I liked your suggestion for my tennis elbow, :lmfao: only I'd have to put it in a sling or strap it to my chest cause everything makes it hurt right now. :(

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I thought a lot of you yesterday MrsG....I put up Mom's nativity scene, the one we had when I was a kid and put ornaments from her too on the tree. Bitter sweet.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I get the kids here for an overnight Christmas Eve

I can hardly wait.. My princess is having her first Christmas

smart move rayne.. get that room clean and ready before the babies arrive

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I thought a lot of you yesterday MrsG....I put up Mom's nativity scene, the one we had when I was a kid and put ornaments from her too on the tree. Bitter sweet.
    yeah I bet

I didn't put any of Moms up.. I just don't trust my dog this year. I did however sit and go through it all.
    My brother called me Friday.. My brother never calls me. He was driving and he would normally call Mom when he was driving. He called me instead and we had a good long talk..

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Hi HP! Sorry to hear you have to work so much.

Oh, and I liked your suggestion for my tennis elbow, :lmfao: only I'd have to put it in a sling or strap it to my chest cause everything makes it hurt right now. :(

It's not that bad anymore, I'm use to it now :)

Are ya taking anything for the elbow?

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    yeah I bet

I didn't put any of Moms up.. I just don't trust my dog this year. I did however sit and go through it all.
    My brother called me Friday.. My brother never calls me. He was driving and he would normally call Mom when he was driving. He called me instead and we had a good long talk..

I wondered about putting them up with the Grandbabies, but decided I really wanted them up this year. I only found them this summer in Dad's attic. I hadn't seen them in over 30 years.

I haven't talked to my sister since spring time. :( Daddy hasn't talked to her since October and hasn't seen her since early summer. I just don't get it

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I wondered about putting them up with the Grandbabies, but decided I really wanted them up this year. I only found them this summer in Dad's attic. I hadn't seen them in over 30 years.

I haven't talked to my sister since spring time. :( Daddy hasn't talked to her since October and hasn't seen her since early summer. I just don't get it
    I don't get that either. mrG doesn't talk to his sister at all or his Mom much

I tried to mend things without really knowing what the real issue was, I failed and I leave it alone now.

Sometimes we aren't meant to understand I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom