Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm prepared to accept a lower speed service from another provider if I have to. I sent comcast an email today telling them I will not be paying any more bills until I'm satisfied the problem is corrected. I'm on vacation and I can't even watch TV!! :xmad:

That would suck!! Dish network for your TV cant be beat! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So what type of Internet service to you have? I know you are able to stream video because you watch the fights sometimes. If you can do that it must be pretty decent.

Sorry I got distracted by shiny!! I have Frontier as my Internet provider DSL I can watch movies or stream anything with it! It was formally Verizon but they sold this part of the country out to build there 4g network for the cell phones! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Squirrel!!

th

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I just read the probably cause affidavit for the Richmond Hills explosion arrests. Its gonna take some mighty slimy lawyers to get them outta this, if its even possible.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I just read the probably cause affidavit for the Richmond Hills explosion arrests. Its gonna take some mighty slimy lawyers to get them outta this, if its even possible.

I haven't seen any of that but from what I do know there's quite a bit of evidence stacked against them. I will be shocked if they get out of it

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I haven't seen any of that but from what I do know there's quite a bit of evidence stacked against them. I will be shocked if they get out of it

They removed the pressure regulator from the gas line so it would leak more gas into the house than would normally be possible. They had a programmable microwave that allowed it to be set to start running on its own hours after they left. They put a metal canister inside the microwave so it would create sparks when it started running. Mark Leonard (the boyfriend) has a history of insurance fraud, scams, and gambling debts. There's a lot more to it that connects everything together as well. It doesn't look good for them at all, as it should be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom