• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Barrel wasn't flat...to much head space in certain spots causing failures to fire. He switch out barrels with an extra he had. Ran 70 rounds through it without a failure.

That's weird. Never heard that one. Glad you got it figured out though!:yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :rofl:

I think I may have actually taught my kids a few things.

My daughter was just talking to a friend who just drove their vehicle into a ditch with no other vehicles or obstacles around. (Everybody is fine.) Her friend was trying to explain how it wasn't their fault. My daughter said to them "What do you mean it wasn't your fault?! Did the ditch sneak up on you?" :laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I know rite!! Wait!!!! I joined when you only had to have 10 quality posts!! So I just squeezed in with 11 quality posts!! :D

Well since you are a site supporter I think you can buy even if you dont have 10 quality posts.Which is good for you since you might never get there. :yesway: :):

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :rofl:

I think I may have actually taught my kids a few things.

My daughter was just talking to a friend who just drove their vehicle into a ditch with no other vehicles or obstacles around. (Everybody is fine.) Her friend was trying to explain how it wasn't their fault. My daughter said to them "What do you mean it wasn't your fault?! Did the ditch sneak up on you?" :laugh:

Yeah! It's kinda hard to not except the blaim when your in a one car crash!! :rofl: :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom