• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Are you serious? Is there any way you can have the charges reversed?

Yeah, I'm in the process of doing that. Got the form in front of me. In the mean time, my bill is due in a few days so it looks like I'll have to pay them and get the credit back later unless I want to pay interest on it.:rolleyes:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, I'm in the process of doing that. Got the form in front of me. In the mean time, my bill is due in a few days so it looks like I'll have to pay them and get the credit back later unless I want to pay interest on it.:rolleyes:

It's ridiculous that they make you jump through so many hoops. On the one hand I do understand. Anyone could call and say some charges they made were bogus. But when it truly does happen to you it's a pain to deal with.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    It's ridiculous that they make you jump through so many hoops. On the one hand I do understand. Anyone could call and say some charges they made were bogus. But when it truly does happen to you it's a pain to deal with.

Yeah, this is a bigger pain in the ass than when it happened to my debit card. With that I had the money back in my account the next day and a new card in the mail 2 days later.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, this is a bigger pain in the ass than when it happened to my debit card. With that I had the money back in my account the next day and a new card in the mail 2 days later.

Wow! When I dealt with it it took me weeks to get it all straightened out. I had the money in the account but they froze everything. I couldn't even pay my bills with the money I had left because they wouldn't let me touch it. It was awful

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom