zi121207.gif

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Just had the mailman ring the doorbell to collect on a postage due package. Relative of the wife's sent a package that didn't have enough postage on it.

I didn't know that the post office would still do that??? I thought it would just be returned to sender??:dunno:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Just had the mailman ring the doorbell to collect on a postage due package. Relative of the wife's sent a package that didn't have enough postage on it.

I didn't know that the post office would still do that??? I thought it would just be returned to sender??:dunno:
    i thought the same thing ,:dunno: but thats kind of nice they did that

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    :facepalm:

Ugh, why does this - :wallbash: - always happen on Fridays at work?

It's like people only use stuff on Fridays and find some crazy bug that needs fixed yesterday.
    Cause they've not done anything all week. Then saw that whatever is do on Monday so now they gotta get it done. :rolleyes:
    Hey WS is your trainer telling ya to drink a lot of water ,and if yes how much

64oz. Is what I've always heard.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    ok i guess i should have asked that question a lil different. I remember being told 8 -8oz glass's a day = 64 oz , . But i hate water ,oh i'll drink it , just i can have a bottle in front of me and it can last 2 days ,and i wont even drink anything else. Then when i have days like today when im suppose to drink lots of water - i hate it so bad i'll drink it all right now - which i have . I have consumed 64 ozs in the last 2 hours (yes lol i have a bellie ache) so i guess im asking is it suppose to be like 8-12 oz per hour or just what ever you want ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom